CEO Sheldon Adelson Quotes & Sayings
Great Quotes by Sheldon Adelson who is chief executive officer. He is a most known Las Vegas Sands Corporation and American casino magnate.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Business
- I look at every business and ask, How long can this last? How can I identify the status quo and change it?
- I’m not in business to make money for the other guy. I’m in business to make money for myself.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Success
- Why do I need succession planning? Im very alert, Im very vibrant. I have no intention to retire.
- I’ll tell you the secret, but nobody ever follows it. Just do things differently. Just do things in life the way other people don’t do that. Change the status quo. And then you’ll succeed.
Sheldon Adelson Quotes on Entrepreneur
- Achievement is the motivation of entrepreneurs.
- Entrepreneurship is essentially identifying the path that everyone takes; and choosing a different, better way.
- Describing entrepreneurship you have to say that risk is reward and reward is risk.
Sheldon Adelson Famous Quotes
- I’m against very wealthy people attempting to or influencing elections. But as long as it’s doable I’m going to do it.
- He’s not a bold decision maker like Newt Gingrich is. Every time I talk to him, he says ‘well let me think about it.’
- There’s never been a real destination resort in Asia, and when we open the Venetian Macao, it will be the first.
- I formed an opinion that if I did things differently than the way everybody did it that it would add value to every effort I made.
- You take care of the customer with the best product and service you can make and profit follows you like your shadow.
Sheldon Adelson Popular Quotes
- The key factor in my strategy is longevity.
- Create a vision. Identify it and go for it.
- The report card for a commercial enterprise is making money.
- It’s unfair that I’ve been treated unfairly—but it doesn’t stop me.
- I see this as my humanitarian legacy. We’re prepared to pay billions.
- I don’t cry when I lose. There’s always a new hand coming up.