Popular Rupert Murdoch Quotes on Change, Success and CNN
Best collection of popular quotes by Rupert Murdoch that will inspire you each and every moment in your life to be successful and achieve what you wish to. Check the quotes collection and be the one to make your life the best.
Quotes on Change & Priority
- it is time for change. I just hope the right people give the right leadership.
- Can we change the world? No, but hell, we can all try.
- Climate change and energy use are global problems. News Corp is a global company. Our operations affect the environment all over the world.
- Climate change poses clear, catastrophic threats. We may not agree on the extent, but we certainly can’t afford the risk of inaction.
- People are reading news for free on the web, that’s got to change.
- The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years.
- When you’re a catalyst for change, you make enemies – and I’m proud of the ones I’ve got.
- I would like to be remembered, if I am remembered at all, as being a catalyst for change in the world, change for good.
- I’m a catalyst for change. You can’t be an outsider and be successful over 30 years without leaving a certain amount of scar tissue around the place.
- The Internet has been the most fundamental change during my lifetime and for hundreds of years. Someone the other day said, “It’s the biggest thing since Gutenberg,” and then someone else said “No, it’s the biggest thing since the invention of writing.”
- Monopoly is a terrible thing, till you have it.
- makes us more competitive.
- When I hear something going wrong, I insist on it being put right.
- Since when are Egyptians not white? All I know are.
- The current days of the Internet will soon be over.
- I think everyone’s against abortion.
- Everybody at home speaks mandarin except me.
- I did not come all this way not to interfere
- I felt that it’s best just to be as transparent as possible.
- I have never asked a prime minister for anything
- I challenge anybody to show me an example of bias in Fox News Channel.
- I’ve operated and launched newspapers all over the world.
- If you want to judge my thinking, look at The Sun.
Success & Failure Quotes
- Successful workers will be those who embrace a lifetime of learning. Those who don’t will be left behind.
- We’ve got to get rid of the fear of failure in this country. In America, people start things, fail and shake themselves down and start things again. The animal spirit of capitalism is stronger there.
- I think we’ve been an agent for change, everywhere, and I think change frightens people. They’re going nicely in what seems like a settled industry, and someone comes in and says “I can do this better. It doesn’t matter how nice that other one is.” That’s one of the distinguishing points of our acquisitions.
- Imagine if we succeed in inspiring our audiences to reduce their own impacts on climate change by just one percent. That would be like turning the State of California off for almost two months.
- John Marks Templeton has achieved exemplary success in both business and philanthropy. For Looking Forward he has assembled a diverse and remarkable group of experts in their fields-including the environment, medicine, the physical sciences, religion, the family, and international relations-and contributed two stellar pieces as well. Together these essays dispel fashionable pessimism and show how the world can progress-and is progressing-toward a better future.
Quotes on CNN
- CNN is pretty consistently on the left, if you look at their choice of stories, what they play up. It’s not what they say. It’s what they highlight.
- I am amazed that CNN can’t get its act together.
- Well, except for ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, New York Times, the Washington Post, and about another 100 newspapers, I find little evidence of liberal bias in the media.
- Money is not the motivating force. It’s nice to have money, but I don’t live high. What I enjoy is running the business.
- We’re not spending enough money, but probably we let the teachers unions set curriculas which don’t teach them the right things. There’s not emphasis on the …the basic learning that you need if you’re going to go on in a college and into post-graduate work.
- Don’t let’s lose sight of what creates wealth. It is open markets, it is capitalism.