American Businessman Ronald Perelman Quotes
American businessman, investor, and philanthropist Ronald Perelman quotes and sayings. He is known businessman and world’s largest philanthropic donor.
- I am placed in situations with opportunities in those situations that others are not. I don’t believe that that is happenstance. I believe that there is a God that has a plan for me.
- You can only be a control freak when you have weak people around you.
- I was the night foreman of a galvanizing factory, which is hot and smelly and dirty and miserable.
- I was always fascinated by the decision-making process and the managerial process and just business in general.
- Music plays a very important role in my life. I’m a frustrated musician. I play the drums.
- The reality is that I surround myself with very smart, very strong people – including my ex-wives.
- Any time there’s a lot of pressure, it’s life and death, you go toward this very dark kind of humor. Soldiers do it. Cops do it.