Chinese Internet Entrepreneur Robin Li Quotes
Popular quotes by richest man in the world Robin Li who took place as seventh richest man in mainland China with a net worth of US$9.6 billion.
- Over the past six years I’ve had many difficulties. But I never lost my passion.
- I’m an entrepreneur. I’m not a politician.
- In the early days, I really felt the pain of not being able to find information easily. I guess that helped me to develop an urge to write things like a search engine.
- People can get information – on entertainment, politics, finance – much easier than before. That will change the way people do business, the way people live.
- If you are a big company, a big website, and lots of users come to your website, you will have attacks, and you have to deal with that. It just cannot be a reason to take actions to exit certain markets.
- The Chinese government still would like to see U.S. Internet companies explore the Chinese market, providing they are willing to abide by Chinese law. I think companies like Facebook should think about the Chinese market.
- The internet population is going up and up. I am confident that this will be a huge market.
- In the beginning, I thought mobile search was not much different from Web search. It’s just a smaller screen, a slower speed; it’s all the bad things. When I thought about mobile Internet, it’s all the disadvantages.
- The market is fast-moving, fast-growing. Things that are true today may not be true tomorrow.
- I refused to do a lot on mobile Internet until around 2009. But because we didn’t start early, it took us some time to figure out what’s the important thing, what’s the most relevant thing for Baidu.