Indian Business Magnate Mukesh Ambani Quotes
Most popular quotes by largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited and biggest Indian business magnate Mukesh Ambani.
Mukesh Ambani Quotes on Management
- You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line bustm then that’s it.
Mukesh Ambani Quotes Business
- True entrepreneurship comes only from risk-taking.
- Broadband and digital services will no longer be a luxury item – a scarce commodity – to be rationed amongst the privileged few.
- Today I see a billion people as a billion potential consumers, an opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself.
Mukesh Ambani Quotes on Parents & Family
- My big advantage was to have my father accept me as first generation.
- So, these were the four components of my upbringing – the academic stiff where I was left to myself, Mahendrabhai, my father’s passion for creating Reliance and that last piece was his deep links with the family.
Mukesh Ambani Best Quotes
- If you don’t build your dream, someone else will hire you to help them build theirs.
- Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly.
- If you’re born poor it’s not your fault but if you die poor it’s your fault.
- You do not require an invitation to make profits.
- If it is Asia today, then the African continent cannot be far behind.
- Meeting the deadlines is not good enough, beating the deadlines is my expectation.
- We cannot change our rulers, but we can change the way they rule us.
Mukesh Ambani Popular Quotes
- Only when you dream it you can do it.
- Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.
- Everybody has equal opportunity and I think that is true for everything.
- If you work with determination and with perfection, success will follow.
Mukesh Ambani Motivational Quotes
- I am a big believer that technology shapes mankind.
- [Internet] the biggest discovery after printing press.
- I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.
- China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand.
- Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.
- Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliance can be attained by making use of Internet and technology.
- I have turned into a big nature fan as well… I can afford it more today. These childhood influences have shaped me into what I am today.
- Challenge negative forces with hope, self-confidence and conviction. I believe that ambition and initiative will ultimately triumph.
- Between my past, the present and the future, there is one common factor: Relationship and Trust. This is the foundation of our growth.