Japanese Businessman Masayoshi Son Quotes & Sayings
Best quotes collection by Korean-descendant Japanese businessman famous Chief Executive Officer of SoftBank Masayoshi Son.
- Whatever the country, whatever the culture, whatever the time, when you become a big enough organization, you start to collapse and slow down.
- In tennis, you strike a ball just after the rebound for the fastest return. It’s the same with investment.
- A person’s life is over in 50, 100 years. But a company lives on through the people it is composed of, and SoftBank group has to survive even after I’m gone.
- I would say that hardware is the bone of the head, the skull. The semiconductor is the brain within the head. The software is the wisdom and data is the knowledge.
- I’m a man, and I think every man wants to be No. 1.
- I use the iPhone and iPad every day, and I no longer touch PCs at all.
- I don’t like accidental success. It’s what Bill Gates calls ‘random,’ a term he uses with the opposite of respect.
- Being educated in the United States gave me a good understanding of American culture. I think I got a lot of influence from the entrepreneurial mind in the United States.