German Entrepreneur Karl Albrecht Quotes
Well known Karl Albercht who is the founder of super market chain Aldi. This German Billionnaire is most known personality, find out his motivational quotes from Karl Albrecht Jr or Customer, Organization and Business here at SmartColorlib.
Customer Quotes by Karl
- If you’re not serving the customer, you’d better be serving someone who is.
- Customer needs have an unsettling way of not staying satisfied for very long.
Organization & Work Quotes by Karl
- Albrecht’s Law – Intelligent people, when assembled into an organization, will tend toward collective stupidity.
- If the frontline people do count, you couldn’t prove it by examining the reward systems in most organizations.
Motivational & Inspirational Quotes
- Start out with an ideal and end up with a deal.
- Old paradigms die hard, even if they don’t work.
- There are only two ways to establish competitive advantage: do things better than others or do them differently.
Business Quotes by karl
- Televisions and movies have made many Americans into habitual consumers of synthetic experience-audiovisual fantasies that simply pass the time.
- The Zen philosophy posits that ‘human beings suffer’ and ‘the cause of suffering is desire.’ The way to put an end to suffering is to stop wanting everything, all the time.
- You seldom improve quality by cutting costs, but you can often cut costs by improving quality.