Best collection of quotes by a famously known businessman and founder of Blue Origin. Fin the most popular words by Jeff which will help us to be in top place.
Jeff Bezos Popular Quotes
- Position yourself with something that captures your curiosity, something that you’re missionary about.
- You don’t want to negotiate the price of simple things you buy every day.
- We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details…
- If you never want to be criticized, for goodness’ sake don’t do anything new.
- Maintain a firm grasp of the obvious at all times.
- Our point of view is we will sell more if we help people make purchasing decisions.
- I believe you have to be willing to be misunderstood if you’re going to innovate
- What’s dangerous is not to evolve
- There’ll always be serendipity involved in discovery.
- The human brain is an incredible pattern-matching machine.
Jeff Bezos Quote on Leadership
- For every leader in the company, not just for me, there are decisions that can be made by analysis. These are the best kinds of decisions!
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Business
- The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’ That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?
- It’s highly unlikely and that started me thinking, ‘What kind of business plan might make sense in that context of growth?
- We expect all our businesses to have a positive impact on our top and bottom lines. Profitability is very important to us or we wouldn’t be in this business.
- No business can continue to shrink. That can only go on for so long before irrelevancy sets in.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Work
- Work hard, have fun and make history.
- It’s not an experiment if you know it’s going to work.
- There are two kinds of companies, those that work to try to charge more and those that work to charge less. We will be the second.
- We are willing to go down a bunch of dark passageways, and occasionally we find something that really works.
- I realized I’m never going to be a great physicist. That was where I was working when I came across the fact that the web was growing at 2,300 percent a year.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Failure
- I knew that if I failed I wouldn’t regret that, but I knew the one thing I might regret is not trying.
- If you don’t understand the details of your business you are going to fail.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Kindness
- I’m not near the end of the story.
- We’re very comfortable being misunderstood. We’ve had lots of practice.
- Life’s too short to hang out with people who aren’t resourceful.
Jeff Bezos Motivational Quotes
- If you’re very clear to the outside world that you’re taking a long-term approach, then people can self-select in.
- I’d rather interview 50 people and not hire anyone than hire the wrong person.
- The thing about inventing is you have to be both stubborn and flexible. The hard part is figuring out when to be which.
- Sometimes we measure things and see that in the short term they actually hurt sales, and we do it anyway.
Jeff Bezos Famous Quotes
- Our garage was basically science fair central.
- As Warren Buffett says, you get the shareholders you deserve.
- I want to see good financial returns, but also to me there’s the extra psychic return of having my creativity and technological vision bear fruit and change the world in a positive way.
- Things never go smoothly.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Life
- If you think about the long term then you can really make good life decisions that you won’t regret later.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Customer Service
- If you do build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The best customer service is if the customer doesn’t need to call you, doesn’t need to talk to you. It just works
- Amazon.com strives to be the e-commerce destination, where customers can find and discover anything they want to buy online.
- If you build a great experience, customers tell each other about that. Word of mouth is very powerful.
- The most important single thing is to focus obsessively on the customer. Our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company.
- To create the world’s most customer-centric company, the place where you can find and buy anything you want online.
- We watch our competitors, learn from them, see the things that they were doing for customers and copy those things as much as we can.
- We have so many customers who treat us so well, and we have the right kind of culture that obsesses over the customer.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Company
- We haven’t built a lasting company yet.
- My own view is that every company requires a long-term view.
- A company shouldn’t get addicted to being shiny, because shiny doesn’t last.
- I’m going to do this crazy thing. I’m going to start this company selling books online.
- The most junior person in the company can win an argument with the most senior person with a fact-based decision.
- Part of company culture is path-dependent – it’s the lessons you learn along the way.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
- A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person. You can earn reputation by trying to do hard things well.
Jeff Bezos Quotes on Amazon
- What we want to be is something completely new. There is no physical analogy for what Amazon.com is becoming.
- The Internet in general and Amazon.com in particular, is still in Chapter One.
- The Internet in general, and Amazon.com in particular, is still Chapter One. You’re asking me about my story, and it’s still the very beginning.
- We’ve had three big ideas at Amazon that we’ve stuck with for 18 years, and they’re the reason we’re successful: Put the customer first. Invent. And be patient