Mainland Chinese Entrepreneur Jack Ma Quotes
Jack ma is a Chinese business magnate and who is founder and executive chairman of Alibaba Group. He is known for his internet business, find his most popular collection of quotes here to find the success path in your career.
Jack Ma Popular Quotes
- My job is to help more people have jobs.
- When we have money, we start making mistakes.
- We should never finish a 20 year program in two years.
- Opportunity lies in the place where the complaints are.
- When you are small, you have to be very focused and rely on your brain, not your strength.
- You never know that the things you’re doing are that meaningful to society.
- If we are a good team and know what we want to do, one of us can defeat ten of them.
- If you’ve never tried, how will you ever know if there’s any chance?
- If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.
Jack Ma Quotes about Life
- You never know how much can you do in your life.
- Life is so short, so beautiful. Don’t be so serious about work. Enjoy the lives.
Jack Ma Inspirational Quotes
- If the customer loves you, the government will have to love you.
- We appreciate yesterday, but we’re looking for a better tomorrow.
- You should learn from your competitor, but never copy. Copy and you die.
- I call myself a blind man riding on a blind tiger.
- We’re never in lack of money. We lack people with dreams, (people) who can die for those dreams.
- The very important thing you should have is patience.
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
- You need the right people with you, not the best people.
- You’ve got to make your team have value, innovation, and vision.
Jack Ma Motivational Quotes
- Without internet, there would have been no Jack Ma, and no Alibaba or Taobao.
- Never ever do business with the government. Be in love with them, never marry them.
- A leader should have higher grit and tenacity, and be able to endure what the employees can’t.
- A peace talk is always difficult, always complicated.
- I don’t want people (in China) to have deep pockets but shallow minds.
- I don’t want to be liked. I want to be respected.
- Never ever compete on prices, instead compete on services and innovation.
- I’m not a tech guy. I’m looking at the technology with the eyes of my customers, normal people’s eyes.