New York City Wealthiest Resident David Koch Quotes
Best quotes by American businessman and political activist who is a co-owner of Koch Industries and executive vice president. David Koch also a chemical engineer, his family business is the second highest industries in the US.
David Koch Quotes on Business
- What bothers me about Obama is that he seems to be anti-business. Business provides 3 out of every 4 jobs in our economy, and gosh, does he attack business just relentlessly.
- Short term, taking the principled path (is) going to cause some companies some problems, as it will Koch industries, but long term it will allow business people to continue to own and run their businesses.
David Koch Popular Quotes
- Make big political contributions, this destructive cycle goes on and on.
- We’re headed toward a two-tiered society — a society that’s destroying opportunities for the disadvantaged and creating welfare for the rich.
- We are very concerned about the future of our country and the catastrophic consequences of the federal government incurring these massive deficits year after year with no significant steps being taken to correct these deficits.
- For all the challenges America faces today, there is no republic on Earth quite like ours, and the whole world knows it. We remain a beacon of freedom to people living in bondage wherever it exists.
- I think it’s essential to be able to achieve spending reductions and maybe it’s going to require some tax increases. We got to come close to balancing the budget; otherwise, we’re in a terrible deep problem.
David Koch Quotes on Life
- After I pass on to another life, I would like the people to think of David Koch and my brother Charles as people who did everything they could to make the world a better place to live.
- I was taught from a young age that involvement in the public discourse is a civic duty. Each of us has a right.. indeed, a responsibility, at times.. to make his or her views known to the larger community in order to better form it as a whole. While we may not always get what we want, the exchange of ideas betters the nation in the process.
- We raised a lot of money and mobilized an awful lot of people, and we lost, plain and simple. We’re going to study what worked, what didn’t work, and improve our efforts in the future. We’re not going to roll over and play dead.
- But since it appears that neither presidential candidate is likely to support us in these efforts, we are focused on maximizing the number of principled leaders in the House and Senate who will.