Find the all time famous quotes collection by American banker and most successful and amateur mathematician Andrew Beal. He is names as known and popular businessman at the time.
Most Famous Andrew Beal Popular Quotes
- If people say I’m doing something crazy, that’s usually a good sign.
- I’m not that much of a risk taker. I just take situations that people perceive to be high risk, and I decide that they can be managed to low risk.
- I’m really very conservative.
- Unfortunately, development of a reliable low cost system is simply not enough to insure commercial viability.
Top Andrew Beal Quotes & Sayings
- I went to Las Vegas, got interested in playing poker and that’s it.
- I happen to love rolling the dice sometimes.
- This is the opportunity of my lifetime. We are going to be a $30 billion bank without any help from the government.
- If I see another office condo in Las Vegas or Phoenix, I’m going to throw up.
- Banks are on a prayer mission that somehow prices will come back and they won’t have to face reality.
Andrew Beal Well Known Motivating Quotes
- You try to lend where capital is scare. A lot of lending dried up down there. So we can fill the void.
- I am a good guy made to look like a bad guy for doing what every taxpayer does – appropriately use the law to minimize taxes.
- I couldn’t come up with a solution that didn’t involve a common factor.
- I had never been to Texas. My plan was to finish college at Baylor, but I got busy starting little businesses and never did.
- When is a contract NOT enforceable according to its clear terms? When it is in the state of New York.
- We are not in a position to comment at this time.
- If that happens, we’ll do failure analysis, then we’ll launch again.