Inspiring quotes collection by most popular American businesswoman Abigail Johnson. She is a Chief Executive Officer of US investment firm Fidelity Investments which gave a great success to her as businesswomen.
- Never trust a decision you don’t want your mother to know about. How’s that for a brilliant insight?
- Lots of people will give you advice… and depending upon how well they know you, the advice might be valid or not so valid.
- I demand pretty aggressive goal setting and a commitment to measured progress towards those goals because I don’t like surprises. I don’t even like good surprises.
- If I have this child? Why wasn’t it obvious to me that I already had a child, who was growing inside of me? Once you are pregnant, there is no if. That child, though tiny and in an early stage of development, already exists!
- When things are not going the way they need to go, there’s a time when one has to step up to set the organization back on the right direction.
- Every day, you get up and the world is changing; your customers are expecting more from you. Your competitors are putting pressure on you by doing more and trying to beat you here and beat you there.